La Ventata 1/1 - 1/10

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
La Ventata 1/1 - 1/10

Total shot in the dark, but I'm thinking of heading to La Ventana 1/1 - 1/10.  Open to other options but right now thats my plan.

Let me know if youre interested or if you have any experience with the area.

La Ventana

I'll be in La Ventana from the 7th to the 15th for The Kiteboarder Magazine Test Week to demo the 2017 gear and help provide feedback and write reviews.  We're staying at Palapas Ventana.  I haven't been to La Ventana yet but I've heard nothing but good things.

La Ventana 2/14 - 2/21

I'll be going down for my third year this February.  I stayed at Baja Joe's the first year and it was just what I needed: a bed, shower, fridge, kitchen, food, bar and the internet.  The food is good and it's a great place to hang out and talk kite and is right on the water.  They had a beater cruiser bike that got me around when I was going out during the day. Many places are within walking distance so a car really isn't needed but could be nice to have. Rides were pretty easy to get to and from the airpoort in Cabo.  Even if you aren't looking for rides,The Ventana View  is good to have mailed to you so you have an idea of some of the local happenings.  Bruce fixes kites at his place behind Joe's and that's where I'll camp again this year. 

To subscribe to The Ventana View:   In any web browser, open www.theventanaview.com
To Post to the View --Compose a new email to ventana.view@gmail.com .. please do not reply to a newsletter!

Amazing spot, predictable

Amazing spot, predictable strong winds in the afternoon, excellent chill Mexican vibe.  I loved the margaritas at the Vientos Norte Cantina.

Dunoyerfilms.com

I start a new job on the 9th.

I start a new job on the 9th. Might have to push it a week and go 7th-15th...